LEM SA group origins

bat-qui-sommes-nous.jpgIn 1957, Mr. Paul Contant founded Établissements Paul Contant in Lubersac, Corrèze/France.

Initially specializing in the construction of power lines, the company also dedicated itself to the construction of special equipment for builders, mounted on an agricultural tractor of Italian origin.


In 1990 Mr. Paul Contant founded LEM (Lubersac Equipment and Maintenance), manufacturing mechanical and hydraulic machines for the iinstallation of underground cables.

In January 1993, the LEM created the Central Spare Parts Department, which began by distributing LANDINI spare parts in France.

In February 2000 the LEM started to distribute original spare parts from the Same, Lamborghini and Hürlimann groups.

Central LEM parts

After several years of activity, LEM Central Pièces, has established itself on the French market of tractor spare parts thanks to :

  • Its large stock of spare parts, with a covered area of 6,000 m2  and and over 4,000 meters of shelving
  • its 11,000 items referenced, for the Landini - Massey Ferguson Italie brands, and 4000 for Same-SLDH
  • Its minimum stock of 5/12 of the annual consumption
  • Its modern control system, using among other things the resources of the Internet
  • Its know-how allows it to dispatch the same day any Express order passed before 4:30 pm and will be received by the customer the next morning before noon
  • Record 93% service rate on all parts